Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gonna get married...

I thought I'd start a blog about my wedding, because I sure want to blather on about it, but I don't want to bother my social-networking-site friends, particularly those of the "I hate others who are happy" ilk. (Not that I haven't been there at one time or another.)

I'm getting married on July 16, 2011, to a neato guy named Daniel. We are really happy.

The kind of defining characteristic of our wedding is we're attempting to have much of it be handmade, and all of it on a budget. So that's what I'll be writing about, is what we're doing, and how. Thanks for reading, and I hope that my posts are more interesting from here on out.

2 comments:

  1. Are the comments gonna work this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you are doing so much of it handmade and on budget. Much better than the 'waiting til you have the money' route.

    You guys seem so happy together, I can't wait til the wedding!

    ReplyDelete