Saturday, December 17, 2011

Season's Greetings

I'm going to take photos of the animals I made for my nieces and nephews tomorrow. I will probably post them tomorrow too, the kiddos aren't really at blog-browsing age and my brothers don't subscribe here, as far as I know.
I've been keeping quite busy trying to get everything done. I'm on my last one, just sewing on some stubby little hippopotamus legs before I get started on a commissioned project that I can't mention.
I have a little more time now that I quit Facebook. You can't ever really quit Facebook, as they apparently hold on to your information until the rest of time, but I probably won't go back for a while. I took a break for several reasons, from my displeasure with the privacy of the site, to some negative experiences I had with friends, to the fact that I'm one of those people who gets an inferiority complex from looking at the facades of other peoples' perfect lives, then feeling bad for feeling bad about my life. To quote Joe Walsh, I can't complain but sometimes I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment