Monday, March 7, 2011

Blogorrhea

I'm officially sick of hearing myself talk about the wedding. Is there some sort of wall people hit, where it's all you think about, and every once in a while you still tear up listening to a song or imagining something, but mostly, you just want yourself to STFU about hair, dates, favors, songs and all that?

That seems like a complicated concept. Maybe there's a word for it in German.

There are four months and nine days until the wedding. Dan has been extremely helpful with everything I'm doing.

We have finished the save the dates, except for addressing them. All the envelopes have our return address on there. I hope to get them sent out Friday or Saturday, which means it's cursive time again. Then we get to do it one more time for the actual invites, and I forget when those are supposed to be sent out. A month in advance? Idk.

If there's anything I do know, it's that my family has my back like whoa.
We had a problem with the reception site, namely, that it was less than desirable in parking and number of sinks per bathroom (none), and it wasn't 12 hours before my aunt, grandparents and dad had found a shiny new reception site and got that sucker reserved. I can't even figure out how to thank them. A card seems insufficient.

I have completed 72 hearts. I am inching ever closer to my goal.

But anyway, I am tired of hearing myself talk about the wedding. As much as I know I will cherish the day with Daniel, I can't wait until I don't have to think about the little details anymore.

2 comments: