Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Et cetera

Sorry about last night's pity party. I got a trifle overwhelmed. I don't want this blog to turn into my anxiety corner, but rather to celebrate the creativity that we're trying to put into the celebration we want to have. So here are some pictures of our save the dates!

Dan wanted to be the one to put the magnets on the cards, and he decided he wanted them all to be heart-shaped. Which was adorable, and looks awesome. It's a little detail, but it is just cute.
We've got all the envelopes sealed, we just need to address them and get them in the mail.

For the next couple days, I might take the advice of a little Zen wedding book my future mother-in-law got me, and put a moratorium on the W word. I seem to be less overwhelmed, but I need to temper my headlong dives into the details.

2 comments:

  1. Your save-the-dates are adorable! Love the heart magnet too, good job Dan! And Rorye, I'm pretty sure it's the bride's right to freak out once in a while so don't feel bad. I used to make lists of stuff we still needed to do while sitting in city meetings and I would be FREAKING OUT by the time I got home. LOL. But in four months or so it'll all just be great memories =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RORYE!!! You guys did an awesome job on these save the dates. They're beautiful and I love the bird theme. Can't wait to receive mine in the mail. Don't let the stress of the wedding get to you....just enjoy it and before you know it the big day will be here and all the little details will wash away :) I'm counting down the days. Can't wait to see you guys. I also got my dress and the color and style are beautiful. Talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete