Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thankful digest

I am not great at blogging every day. Here's my thankful things day 3-9.
3. I am thankful I chose to breastfeed and fought through ppd, thrush and multiple bouts of mastitis to keep it up for 7 months and counting. Holding my baby in my arms, nourishing her, and seeing her sweet smiles is so wonderful. It more than makes up for the sore nipples and uterine contractions the first few days and weeks to hear her gulp the milk made especially for her and to see her growing. 
4. I'm thankful we live so close to the park and get to enjoy the beautiful fall leaves. 
5. I'm thankful for the relationship I have with my pets. I love snuggling up with my cats and dog. 
6. I'm thankful I'm being given a second chance to have a relationship with God. I am thankful my sins are forgiven and I can be better and help others. 
7. I am thankful I have been given the ability to express myself through writing. It is and has been an important outlet for me throughout life. 
8. I'm thankful for the roof over my head, the clothes on my back and the heat coming out of the ducts. I'm thankful for my hardworking husband who has provided for us the 10 months I've been differently employed.
9. I'm thankful for coffee. It's delicious and it helps me keep up with my tiny human. 

No comments:

Post a Comment