Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Finished market bag!

Last night around 10 p.m. I finally finished my market bag for the Crochet Crowd June Challenge. I am extremely pleased with it! 
I can't seem to get a picture that shows the sparkle in the red yarn, but it does have a sparkle to it. 
All in all, it did take me about 10 hours to complete, I believe. I think having the deadline helped me, though I would have been better off starting earlier.

I already had this bow finished before I decided to do the June challenge, so I stuck it on at the end. I think it goes well!

I didn't have trouble with this pattern once I figured out what they meant for the star stitch. 

I'm going to return to my 200cfet challenge, but I think I'm also going to do the next Crochet Crowd challenge, which is an afghan. I started an afghan once, and never finished it, so it would be exciting to accomplish that. 

I'm starting on the next batch of flowers today, so I will update again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment